I donor programs
I treatment using donor eggs
You may need egg donation as a treatment option if you:
- have a reduced ovarian reserve
- risk of passing a genetic disorder to the offspring
- recurrent IVF failures due to poor response to ovarian stimulation by fertility drugs
- poor egg quality /poor egg production or failure in egg collection
I treatment using donor spermYou may be advised sperm donation as a treatment option if you:
- have a low/nil sperm count
- have a risk of passing a genetic disorder to the offspring
- are Rh positive (severe rhesus incompatibility) and your partner is Rhesus (Rh) sensitized
- are suffering from an incurable sexually transmitted disease such as HIV/AIDS
I treatment using donor embryo
You may opt for embryo donation as a treatment option if you and your partner have unresolved infertility or have had recurrent IVF failures. It is also recommended if you and your partner have a risk of passing a genetic disorder to the offspring.
I need a donor
We assist you in finding the best match of a donor based on your desired characteristics. You may opt for a donor known to you (such as family members, close friends or relatives) or an anonymous donor who has no relationship with you.
We understand the decision to choose a donor is crucial and sensitive. Thus all our donors undergo intensive screening for infectious diseases, drug usage, physical examination, psychological assessment as well as a family history assessment before they are chosen. All our potential donors are of ages between 18-35 years. Once the best match for you is found, our physician will commence your treatment.
In case you want our assistance in finding a donor, click here.